Friday 6 May 2011

this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...

mama's mamas, baby's mama's mamas... 

In celebration for Mama's day, I decided to wear a truly Mama Haj outfit. Inspired by her style and tweaked by mine, I used some of her clothing and accessories to create this look.


Staring contest with Buddha- he won.


What I'm wearing:
Top: Gap Body
Jacket: Gifted from Grade 8
Cream Maxi Accordion skirt: Closet de Mama Haj
Shoes: Thrifted

After wearing this skirt for the day, I am officially in love- the shape, the colour, the fit... it's so perfect. I highly suggest everyone invest in a maxi skirt even if you aren't feeling the pleated accordion style (or as my friend Pooey calls it: parachute skirt). It will be a summer must-have for those uncomfortable hot summer months. More importantly, it's super easy to find at your local thrift store.


Accessories:
Belt: Mama Haj
Bag: Mama Haj
Bunch of Silver Bangles: Booth in International Market
Cord Necklace (Worn as bracelet): Gap (RED) Collection
Chan Luu Inspired Leather Wrap bracelet: Banana Republic
Bulova Watch: Mama Haj
Ring: Gifted



This is just my personal homage to my Mama. I dare you to try it- you'd be surprised by how stylin' your mama can be.

Till next time!
Sophie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete